or is it just another wrench?
Strained something in my right foot while jogging today. My first thought… oh goody another wrench! But I just saw a quote about an arrow needing to be pulled back before it can fly forward. So maybe… all these “wrenches” are really arrows. 😉
- Katas and pushups with the kids
- jog 1:30 and walk 3:30 10x with a walking warm up and cool down.
- Tuesday class worked bo katas and I learned a couple things about shushinokon! I’d been performing two different blocks the same way and doing one turn wrong.
- katas and stretching with the kids
- Class: It was a mental beating! But learned a few things about Pinan Shodan. If I can remember those it will be worth it!
Tomorrow…? we’ll see if my foot will agree to stairs in the morning. Fingers crossed. Think arrow-y thoughts!!